Friday, 18 January 2013

A gig to see my hero



So it's official! A couple of days a go I saw a post on Frank Turners facebook page for upcoming gigs. I rushed to the gigs page, eagerly looking for anything... Literally ANYTHING in Australia. And Caloundra!! Kings Beach to be precise, on March 30th.

A thing I understand: It's hard to have heroes like real musical heroes these days but every since I heard the words of "Photosynthesis" I felt a part of something and have since listened to every possible Frank Turner song I can find since.

I suppose it's that when I first found that song I was at a pretty hard point in my life. Filled with pressures, and so many dreams for the future. That song made me feel whole.

Check it out, it is unconditionally rad. (My first Song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQMVHhxTtLc )


and the soul replenishing sound of the light guitar, and lyrics that make me feel like I'm a part of something. Not some body untethered floating amongst the universe.

Apart from that, I just went back to work. Which I'm really enjoying and I can't wait for this year to kick off.   Computers kind of rule (they seriously do). I still need to pick a specialisation (eeep), I hope I find me this year. Networks are cool right? Switches and server and such.N-n-n-networks.

I have also started to paint again... And it's wonderful. Pictures will follow soon I promise.

Any how, I hope everything is going well for you lovely people.

Your Friend,

Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment